[Typo3] are there sample how create a site step step

Stefan Beylen intsys at swissinfo.org
Tue Oct 11 22:15:02 CEST 2005

Peter Klein wrote:
> Modern Template Building part I
> Duration: 31min, 7.9MB, WM Screen v9/WM Voice v9

ok, better...is it really so difficult to actually point someone by
adding a sentence what to look for on the url you were refering to?

> Names - please use your real name - we're a friendly list that likes to
> know whom we're talking!

well, there is a difference between "rules" and "suggestions" - maybe
you should look up the dictionary if you dont know it. if you dont like
to help people that are not using their realname dont just throw urls at
them...as you did yesterday as well...that doesnt help anyone -
especially if they are useless [1]

> Read before you post - read the available documentation, and search the mail
> archives before posting

ack

have a nice day

[1] see thread "Are there any ext for booking or accomodation (travel's
site)?"