[Typo3] content_comments extension

Carlos Chiari ccho at dimension-e.net
Tue Oct 11 18:26:04 CEST 2005

Hi Pierre:

This is what worked for me:

1. At the extension manager, on the rf_content_coments I edited the setup
file (ext_typoscript_setup.txt on my version)and commented out the first
line:

# tt_content.stdWrap.append =< plugin.tx_rfcontentcomments_pi1

(inserted the "#" at the beginning of the line)

2. At my own typoscript setup, put these lines:

[PIDinRootline = ###HERE GOES YOUR COMMENT PAGE UID###]
[else]
tt_content.stdWrap.append =< plugin.tx_rfcontentcomments_pi1
[global]

This did the trick for me.

Please, tell me if this is useful.

Best regards,