[Typo3] pagination possible in "Menu of subpages"

Dave Chewter typo3 at interonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 17:56:15 CEST 2005

"Torsten Schrade" <schrade at lineara.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1129037992.13057.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi Dave,
>
>> I've added the code you provided to the setup of an ext template in the
>> page where I want this funcitonality.
>
> Should be fine, i have it in an +ext as well.
>
> Have a look at http://www.testsite.lineara.de/index.php?id=590. I have it
> working there...
>
> Apparently the stdWrap.outerWrap doesn't get set - your menu has more than
> three pages but doesn't get wrapped anymore. Time for the TS-Object
> Browser :-)
>
> Please go to your page and check the following:
>
> 1. Are all lines in your TS-code allright? All curly braces ok? Sometimes
> lines break into two when copied from the mailinglist. Especially check
> the stdWrap.outerWrap part.
>
> 2. Check with TSOB if your code looks like on my testpage
>
> 3. The conditions should be put in *after* the tt_content_menu.20 part.
>
> 4. I've noticed some typo on my side but it worked nevertheless: within
> both conditions, the last curly brace is missing :-) so just insert one in
> each condition before [global].
>
> Good luck, you'll surely get it working!
>
> Greets,
> Torsten

Hi Torsten

Can I just ask one more thing quickly. I've set it up on the same page as
before http://www.intersites.co.uk/index.php?11333

It's in chunks of 5 (15 subpages total). It works fine on the main page and
shows a page to the next 5, then the next page shows the next 5 and the last
page shows a link back to the previous 5. Shouldn't the middle page show
both a link forward to the next 5 and a link back the previous 5, the back
link only ever appears on the last page of the group. So any page in the
middle can only go forward, not forward and backwards. Hope that makes
sense.
----------------------------------
On first page

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5

next ...

On second page

page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10

next ... ((here I'd like to have the option to go next and go back))

On third (and last page)

page 11
page 12
page 13