[Typo3] Performance issue with a template

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Tue Oct 11 15:58:36 CEST 2005

One development - it appears that the overhead only appears where the system
needs to look up the page tree or an id. e.g. menus, tx_macinasearchbox etc.

Maybe I'm on to something now. I have just under 6000 pages. Does anyone
else have a situation like this?

Thanks,

Steven

news:mailman.1.1129037269.11710.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...