[Typo3] pagination possible in "Menu of subpages"

Torsten Schrade schrade at lineara.de
Tue Oct 11 15:43:31 CEST 2005

Hi Dave,

> I've added the code you provided to the setup of an ext template in the page
> where I want this funcitonality.

Should be fine, i have it in an +ext as well.

Have a look at http://www.testsite.lineara.de/index.php?id=590. I have
it working there...

Apparently the stdWrap.outerWrap doesn't get set - your menu has more
than three pages but doesn't get wrapped anymore. Time for the TS-Object
Browser :-)

Please go to your page and check the following:

1. Are all lines in your TS-code allright? All curly braces ok?
Sometimes lines break into two when copied from the mailinglist.
Especially check the stdWrap.outerWrap part.

2. Check with TSOB if your code looks like on my testpage

3. The conditions should be put in *after* the tt_content_menu.20 part.

4. I've noticed some typo on my side but it worked nevertheless: within
both conditions, the last curly brace is missing :-) so just insert one
in each condition before [global].

Good luck, you'll surely get it working!

Greets,
Torsten