[Typo3] integration of vtiger CRM

Steffen Matzke stema at web.de
Tue Oct 11 06:52:46 CEST 2005

hello,

have you heard about vtiger CRM?

one can say, that this is the free of charge version of sugarCRM
Professional.
in my opinion it would be a great idea to integrate this great open
source software with typo3.

the combination of a company website and CRM has the following main
benefits:
- automatic lead / customer creation via web-form (already available in
vtiger)
- integration of the vtiger customer portal into the website (there,
customers can write and track help tickets or read product faqs)

you should have a look on www.vtiger.com

maybe we can initiate a useful discussion on this issue.

best regards...
steffen