[Typo3] Exclude an objectPath for one page?

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 11 04:49:19 CEST 2005

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Amir Mualem wrote:
>
>>Is it possible to configure it in a way that it doesn't show up on my
>>main pages?
>

> Read documentation about conditions. globalVar and TSFE:id will solve
> this problem.
>
> Dmitry.

Hmm, I just got an idea, I checked the documentation and what you
suggested made sense...

However, since I am going to need the breadcumb only for one type of
page (which will be using an FCE) do you think I will be able to include
an object path with the FCE for the breadcrumb?  I configure the
objectpath in typoscript.  Therefore, everytime I use the FCE, I will
see the breadcrumb.

What do you think of that?