[Typo3] OT: DIFF for OO-Files ?

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Oct 10 19:48:25 CEST 2005

Stefan Geith wrote:

> does anybody know, if there is some kind of
> DIFF-Programm that shows differences between
> two version of OpenOffice Documents ?
>
> Always when there is a new version of TS-Ref
> (or other important docs) I wonder, WHAT is new
> (added or changed) from the last version;
>
> Any ideas ?

There is a "compare" function in the edit menu of OpenOffice.org (AFAIR it
was also there in old 1.x versions).

Yesterday I tried to make a diff between the old and the new TSref, but
obviously this is not useful because Diff cannot compare tables: If it
finds a change inside, it marks the whole table as changed.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out