[Typo3] accessible font size?

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:25:46 CEST 2005

On 10/10/05, Ries van Twisk <typo3 at rvt.dds.nl> wrote:

> CSS and java sounds like the answer I think....

Java? Sorry Ries, but that's insane... JavaSCRIPT or php will both do fine.

What we're really discussing here isn't just the trivial problem of
implementing a way of resizing fonts, but a way of making the user's
choice 'sticky'. ALA has articles with JS [1] and php [2] solutions to
this problem. It'd probably be simple enough to write an extension to
integrate one or the other of the scripts with Typo3's own cookies,
but they also work fine on their own...

-Christopher

[1] http://www.alistapart.com/stories/alternate/
[2] http://www.alistapart.com/articles/phpswitch/