[Typo3] Address of the current page

Livius Agrippa livius_agrippa at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 20:13:24 CEST 2005

Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Livious.
> Here's a codesnippet from the printheader of one of my sites..
> It creates a small headerblock at the top of the site, containing the page
> title, the original URL & the current date.
> You just include that in your print template.
>
> -- cut --
> lib.printheader = COA
> lib.printheader {
>   10 = TEXT
>   10.data = page:title
>   10.wrap = Title:&nbsp;|<br>
>
>   20 = TEXT
>   20.data = getenv:HTTP_REFERER
>   20.wrap = URL:&nbsp;|<br>
>
>   30 = TEXT
>   30.data = date : U
>   30.strftime = %d-%b-%y
>   30.wrap = Udskriftsdato:&nbsp;|<br>

> class="printDivider"></div></div>
> }
> -- cut --

Thank you very much. You read my mind and the code works fine.
And with this part:
40 = TEXT
40 {
      value = Autor: {page:author}<br />
      insertData = 1
}
can be a good snippet to put in a site like typo3wizard.

I have one more question:
Is it possible to put in constants or in Setup some variable with values
specific for 2 or more language? I know the version with
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]

[global]
but the code became huge.

greetz,