[Typo3] Problem with Menu Titles, TMENU hierarchy.

Amir Mualem amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 10 18:36:14 CEST 2005

Hey guys,

I have been working on this problem for the past 4 days and I think I
have tried everything I can find in Tsref and Typoscript by Example and
I just can't solve this problem.

This is my typo page:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/index.php?id=32

What I am having problems with is the left column with the links that
show "Featured," "Forums", "News", About Us."

It is not supposed to look like that.  It IS supposed to look like this
page:
http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign2/home.html

As you can see the menu title's (like featured games, forums, news) they
DONT have links on them.  How can I make it so that links dont show up
for those pages there?

Also, I am having a problem showing all the menu items for both levels.
  This is how the hierarchy of my pages look like (the page we are on
right now is "Main Site Portal"):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Amirsan/hierarchy.jpg

--------------
Here is the typoscript that I have so far:
--------------
# Menu 1 cObject
lib.left_nav = HMENU

# First level menu-object, textual
lib.left_nav.1 = TMENU
lib.left_nav.1 {

# Normal state properties
NO.allWrap = <div class="menu_title"><h3> | </h3></div>

}

# Second level menu-object, textual
lib.left_nav.2 = TMENU
lib.left_nav.2 {
target = page
# Normal state properties
wrap = <li> | </li>

# Enable active state and set properties:
ACT = 1
ACT.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
}