[Typo3] imgeFixed with templavoila is processed by gifbuilder

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Mon Oct 10 16:27:08 CEST 2005

Hi Ries. Instead of "fixed W+H" Image, try to create a "normal" image field,
then your DS will contain something like this:

 <TypoScript>
	10 = IMAGE
	10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
	10.file.import.current = 1
	10.file.import.listNum = 0
	10.file.maxW = 200
	</TypoScript>

You can then add more properties, to limit the width/height etc.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/imgResource/

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.2762.1128953681.10463.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...