[Typo3] pagination possible in "Menu of subpages"

Dave Chewter typo3 at interonline.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 16:25:24 CEST 2005

Hi All

I've searched through the list but can't find any information on whether
this is possible.

We use the "Menu of subpages to these pages" content element a lot within
the site to give a list of sub pages within a category, however sometimes we
have an awful lot of subpages so the menu becomes too long. Is there a way
of adding pagination to the sub pages so for instance if you have 100
subpages, you can show 20 at a time with pagination for the menu to show the
next 20 etc.

I'm kind of hoping that there will be some typoscript I can use to override
the default behaviour when needed. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Dave