[Typo3] New web project: am I choosing the right product?

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Mon Oct 10 16:11:20 CEST 2005

giovanni rana wrote:

> I've done few tests with Mambo, but it seems to me that it lacks the
> security framework to handle the access of specific areas only to
> specific user groups.

Except with some special modifications (which are in an early stage yet) you will not
be able to give Access rights on a per content-elment (file/document) basis but rather
only on a "page" basis (i.e. same access rights for all elements on one page).

If this is sufficient for you, you will probably be happy with T3.

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard