[Typo3] flexform field type docs [date type]

Vikram Mandal vikram at srijan.in
Mon Oct 10 14:56:01 CEST 2005

Hi,
I was getting the 'yellow exclamation mark' because in one of the field
xml definitation I mentioned '<minitems>1</minitems>' as shown below

             <config>
		<type>group</type>
		  <internal_type>db</internal_type>
		  <allowed>pages</allowed>
		  <size>1</size>
		  <maxitems>1</maxitems>
		  <minitems>1</minitems>
		  <show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
              </config>

What was confusion was that the 'yellow exclamation mark' appears in the
middle in flexform and so it is difficult to make out which are the
exact mandatory fields.

I hope the next release of typo3 will have this thing bit modified to
place the 'yellow exclamation mark' next to respective field.

Thanks,
Vikram