[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 10 14:56:07 CEST 2005

I had thought of something like this before and even breifly contacted
someone in Vancouver about trying to help me get a proposal for it
together.  I figured Whistler/Blackcomb would be a good place as its
close to Vancouver (great city, international airport, good nights
out,etc), with great snow conditions, and it would take advantage of the
canadian dollar.

But I never got very far with it due to some nonesense like work and
university ;-)

www.whistlerblackcomb.com