[Typo3] Are there any ext for booking or accomodation (travel's site)?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Oct 10 14:50:57 CEST 2005

Peter Klein wrote:

>http://typo3.org/extensions/
>
>HINT: In the top of the page theres a inputbox and a button labeled "Search"
>;)
>
>But maybe you need to read this one first?

I also have sometimes a hard time to find a extention on typo3 at all.
Sending a mail back with 'read the doc' or
'use the search button' isn't a valid response imho...

To answer the question, no I don't think that there is a extention that
can do such a thing wich is far more complicated than
it sounds like.

We run a travelsite aswell and I didn't came across such a thing in the
last few months.

Ries