[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.org
Mon Oct 10 08:06:35 CEST 2005

Hi Reuven,

> I really think Michelle is missing the point. The current US T3 marketing
> efforts are not working.

I think it is quite useless to argue against Michelle, who did more for
TYPO3 Marketing than anyone else I know of in the US. If Marketing isn't
working, then I'd say it is not so much Michelles fault, but that there were
not more people like her working together.

So, it is not about "taking over" (what?), but joining in.

However, I do believe your suggestion for a meeting is very valid and I hope
that as few as you are, you will find a way to all work together. Right now
you can't afford one person less on the team.

Cheers

Daniel