[Typo3] user-created homepages, commentable articles and more...

Yann SADOK ysadok at web-lance.com
Mon Oct 10 01:15:47 CEST 2005

Hello,

YES you can do this with Typo3 and more.

You need to install some extensions, available on the Typo3 repository, like
:

FE users  with login box and so for users registered on your website
Freesite for  user created homepage
TT News for the latest news
Dmail subscription and extended for your newsletters
Several calendar are available, you have to choose one of them
And you have extensions for forums too.

You have to read more perhaps on the typo3.org to choose the best extensions
for you...

Of course, if you have never used Typo3 before you will have some
difficulties to make your site. To used typo3 needs to have some
experiences, tests of typo3 and several nights to learn how use it.

Or you ask someone to make it. :)

Yann SADOK