[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:24:33 CEST 2005

STARTED THIS MAIL YESTERDAY AND FORGOT TO SEND : )

Reuven, Thanks for taking the lead, I think even before we buy a
domain we should have a small discussion say on Skype or IRC. Also we
should consider talking to Manos about www.typo3-usa.com (?) Read on
below for stuff I typed up yesterday.

On 10/7/05, Reuven Cohen, Enoamly <ruv at enomaly.com> wrote:
> I really think Michelle is missing the point. The current US T3 marketing
> efforts are not working. I am constantly reading articles about Drupal and
> Mambo, yet never see any mention of TYPO3. Why is this? TYPO3 is just as
> capable if not better. We need to be represented in enterprise publications
> such as eweek, kmworld, CIO, baseline, econtent, etc. Not PRweb, cmsmatrix,
> newsforge. Why preach to the converted, we need to start converting.

I agree and am actually at a loss when I talk to people who argue
Drupal we need a plan and lot's of press. With the english book out it
might be agood time to start evangelizing with american developers to
take a look at Typo3.

Reuven could you take the lead on setting up the first meeting? Should
we announce a time to get on the IRC (#typo3) to have a quick discuss
As a client/user count me in for the first meeting.

--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller