[Typo3] New version of the extension "Seminar Manager"

Oliver Klee typo3-german-01 at oliverklee.de
Sun Oct 9 15:02:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've just uploaded a new version of my extension "Seminar Manager":
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/seminars/

This extension allows you manage and announce seminars, workshops,
lecture and other events. In addition, it allows users in the front end
to sign up for events.

Compared to the "bleeding edge" version 0.3.2 (which already had online
registration, flexforms and supplied its own CSS), the current version
0.4.0 is a low more polished.

I'd be happy to receive feed-back, praise =:-) , bug reports and help.

Regards,

Oliver