[Typo3] newbie with iFrame problems

Michael Medenblik meden242 at wxs.nl
Sun Oct 9 12:30:44 CEST 2005

Hello,

I’m an absolute newbie in Typo3 and am struggling with the iFrame
extension. I would appreciate it if someone could explain me this
extension on an “Iframe for Dummies” level.

I would like to include one iFrame somewhere on my non-framed
frontpage (I used static HTML as a template) wherein content is shown
from pages located in a sysfolder. My problem is that I don’t know
how to include an iFrame on the frontpage, in the location where I
want to. I read through the postings but cannot find anything that is
helping me out.

I added an entry like this in my setup section of the main template
(or is it something that I should include in a extension template?)
iframe = PAGE
iframe.typeNum = 1
iframe.20 < styles.content.get

I might mixup terms and the structure but again….I’m rather hopeless
at this very moment. Should I define a iFrame first in my HTML
template? Or is it solely done in the main TS template? Or is it the
best to have this defined in the sysfolder template.

I hope that there is someone in this forum who could help me out here.

Thanks a lot,
Michael