[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Dimitri Tarassenko mitka at mitka.us
Fri Oct 7 00:55:53 CEST 2005

Michael,

On 10/4/05, Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org> wrote:

> > 2- TYPO3 use weird date format.
> I remember that Dimitri reported about this, too. What is exactly the
> problem? Can I find it in the bugtracker?

The problem is that dd-mm-yyyy format of dates for, say, visibility
period of a content element in BE are HARD-CODED in the core
JavaScript.

I spent some tome last year trying to figure out a way to do it in
extension without the core patching while I was writing m1address_us
extension, then just decided it was not worth the trouble and disabled
the date fields in BE.

I don't think it went into bugtracker, no.

--
Dimitri Tarassenko