[Typo3] meta tag in typoscript

Steve Turnbull sturnbull at yhgfl.net
Thu Oct 6 15:19:45 CEST 2005

Hi

I have a contact form 'thank you' page. What I want to do is have the page
auto-refresh after 2 seconds and take the user back to the page where he
came from using;

I added a template for the thank you page and added the following
typoscript. It works to a degree, BUT the problem is that before the page
refreshes, the page which is shown is blank!!

refresh = PAGE
refresh.typeNum = 0
refresh.meta.REFRESH = 2;URL=javascript:history.back()

Could someone advise where I am going wrong please.

Cheers
Steve