[Typo3] sr_feuser_register and INVITE

Anders Tillebeck at at novomatrix.dk
Thu Oct 6 14:23:49 CEST 2005

Wuergler Robert wrote:

>> It works fine now. But now the CREATE does not work anymore witch is
>> fine since I only use the INVITE. It seems that only one of the two
>> can be functional.
>>

> If you have two templates, i. e. for example one main template with
>
>  plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = pid-nr-normal-confirm-page
>  [and other constants]
>
> and for the page with INVITE another ext template with only one line
>
>  plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = pid-nr-INVITE-confirm-page
>
> then it should work ...
>
> Robert

Thanks. The above works fine. But I had a few other problems related to
access and can now see what is wrong... When I have removed all access
restrictions this happens:

Correct URL:
If I use INVITE when not logged in the sr_feuser_register returns the
correct full link
"test.domain.dk/index.php?id=30&tx_srfeuserregister_pi1...." to register
as an invited user.

Incomplete URL:
If I am logged in as any user when doing the invitation then the link in
the invitationmail will only be "test.domain.dk/"

As long as this is the case I cannot restrict the Invite page to admins
only since that will force them to be logged in and then Invite no
longer works... Strange... Do you have the same problem?

BR. Anders