[Typo3] realurl and sys_language_mode in multilanguage site

Tim Kleigrewe x27 at e27.com
Thu Oct 6 14:22:22 CEST 2005

hi list,

I use realurl on a multilanguage (german,english) site with
tx_realurl_advanced->main  with typo3 3.8

when i configure

config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback

it will result in all german (default language) urls. (why ever)

../de/ueber-uns.html
../en/ueber-uns.html

If I set config.sys_language_mode to default, all urls are translated right:

../de/ueber-uns.html
../en/about-us.html

BUT, I really would like to use config.sys_language_mode =
content_fallback AND get tranlated path segments.

any ideas anyone?

thanks, tim