[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Elmar Hinz elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de
Thu Oct 6 09:07:32 CEST 2005

> during TYCON3 and was met with approval from the Association. Although
> the marketing group isn't "visible" at the moment, there is a lot going
> on behind-the-scenes. We are also coordinating our efforts with the new

Sometimes there seems to be a little to much of
"goings-on-behind-the-scenes" to me in the typo3 project in general.
Decisions that are not really open, informations that aren't given to
public early. Closed shop behavior of some "inner circles". People that
are interested to get involved are kept out. At the same time there are
complaints that to less people share the development efforts of the core
project ...

Typo3 is a good project, it could be much worse, but it still could be a
little better in this points.

And, No I don't want to give examples for this impressions ... just some
personal feelings of mine

Elmar

--
Climate change 2005: New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh, Spain, Portugal,
Austria, Swiss, France, ...