[Typo3] Odd and even items in HMENU (again)

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:11:09 CEST 2005

On 10/5/05, Elmar Hinz <elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de> wrote:
> > - take a menu item
> > - if its page uid is ok, display it
> >   -else skip it
>
> Isn't this the default behaviour of menus?
>
> Elmar

Well, what I need is this. I need to display some of a menu's items on
the left side of the page and display other items on the right side of
the page. CSS won't work, since ge structure is slightly more
complicated than simply assigning diferent classes to different items.

Moreover. I want to have, let's say, items 1, 2, 5 of the menu on the
right and items 3, 4 and 6 on the left.

Is it possible to do that? I reallly do hope it's possible :)