[Typo3] Flash banner covers the gmenu_layers

Pierre Rouwens prouwens at infoglobe.ca
Wed Oct 5 06:13:48 CEST 2005

Gideon So wrote:
> Hi Christoph,
>
>     No. I am using both firefox and IE to see the page. Same effect: the
> flash covers the menu layers.
>
> Gideon
>
> P.S. The flash banner inser into the page as a page content in typo3
> thru' templavoila.
>
> Gideon
>
> Christoph Koehler wrote:
>
>> Are you saying the flash covers the menu? Do you happen to be using
>> Opera?  I think there was a bug in Opera; they are fixing it for the
>> next release.
>> Sorry if this was totally off.
>>
>> On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 22:08:09 -0500, Gideon So
>> <gideonso at livingwater.org.hk> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>>     I have made a gmenu_layers and there is a flash banner underneath. I
>>> found that the flash banner cover the menu layers so that I can's see
>>> the sub0menu layers. Any hints on that??
>>>
>>> Gideon

Hi,

Same problem here partially corrected (only correct with IE) by adding
param
"<param name="wmode" value="opaque">" to the flash

for example in the extension : flash slideshow of macmade :
line 192 add :	$htmlCode[] = '<param name="wmode" value="opaque">' ;

Hope this can help :)

Pierre

PS : Thanks to Yann Sadok for the tips.