[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

LaPointe, Matthew MLaPointe at venterinstitute.org
Tue Oct 4 23:21:28 CEST 2005

> I think the BIGGEST issue has been marketing (though it is getting
better).

I have been sitting quietly on the sidelines, which is what I probably
should continue to do, but am now breaking down and chiming in. First, I
ask that we *not* continue to put all Americans in a small box with a
bunch of broad labels. I am one. We are not all the same.

Typo3 suffers from the same thing that countless other open source
projects suffer from. There are simply more ideas and projects than
programmers. Plenty of people here use open source software and
contribute to projects. It all comes down to creating a base of users,
fusing them together, and then a community will follow.

Matt