[Typo3] google searchable newsgroups

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Tue Oct 4 21:39:34 CEST 2005

> Finland is
> often refered as "police state" (for example, police can get your data
> from a phone number with a simple call to cellular operator).

So you take one thing, put it out of context and then call "Finland police
state". Well perhaps we wouldn't be a "police state" if Russia would close
their borders again.

It now seems that you bring your criminals to Finland to sell your drugs and
bring over your prostitutes and problems over the border. I guess Russia
can't be called "police state" - it seems that the army and police are still
around everywhere and they don't work for the country they work for the
criminals or to who ever has the money. A guy I know was driving a car under
influence of alcohol, police asked him to come to jail - but 20 euros was
enough. Good system! At least for the rich!!!

-Kimmo