[Typo3] Image URL from typoscript to PHP

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Tue Oct 4 17:37:21 CEST 2005

Hi list,

a little question that has gotten me stuck and I hope you guys can help.
I'm generated an image with the gifbuilder, composing some text and
images with masks, etc. That all works well and results in a file, for
this example "typo3temp/GB/652f746dce.gif".

I want to transfer this filename to my extension so it can be used there.

I create the image like this:

tipheader_persberichten = IMAGE
tipheader_persberichten.file = GIFBUILDER
tipheader_persberichten.file {
  a lot of options that are not important
}

and then try to transfer that to my extension with:

plugin.tx_audience_pi1 {
   tipheader < tipheader_persberichten
}

So far so good..

But when I echo that in my extension with:

echo $this->conf["tipheader"];

The output is simply "IMAGE", merely describing what it is..

I'm missing a little something in this process but I don't know what but
I'm hoping you guys do :)

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanx,

Marcel Douwstra