[Typo3] (easy) way to distinguish the first content element in a column?

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Tue Oct 4 14:49:20 CEST 2005

Ernesto,

thank you!

I know how to do what I want with style sheets (and as I am porting an
existing design to T3, I'ld rather stick with my old classes), and now, with
your advice, I know how to apply it.

BTW: my old solution was to split the list in two parts, one with the first
element and the other with the rest using select.
Not really a performance booster ...

Martin