[Typo3] Odd and even items in HMENU

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Tue Oct 4 13:59:09 CEST 2005

>> In your case the challenge is just having different classes for the
>> items so the solution is a simple optionSplit.

>> The rest can be done with simple CSS positioning and/or alignments.
>>

> Well, not really. If I have
>
> [left menu] [body content] [right menu]
>
> then no CSS will be able to help me :(  Anyway, the if example is
> still useful, I guess (haven't gotten around testing it though)

Well - but then your initial question was not precise enough.
In fact you need two completely different HMENUs.
One listing odd items only, the other one listing even items only.
In this case you should go for the if-example.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau