[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 4 10:19:50 CEST 2005

Hi Bill

 > I heard a statitic that over 80% of the Canadian population lives
long   > the Canadian/US border. A credit to friendly relations I believe.

This is true but I think its more of a credit to nature not friendly
relations.  The cold -40C weather during winter and the fact that the
majority of our country is nothing bur rock, water and trees once you go
500miles north of the border just might have something to do with it ;-)

Truth be told there are a lot of great things about living next to the
USA but there are a lot of draw back also...