[Typo3] Typo3 BE Multi-language content columns

JaHU JaHU justahappyuser at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 10:15:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

first of all thanks for reading this message (and hopefully giving a
solution ;-)).
I've created a one-tree multi-language website with 4 different languages.
There are 4 different BE-users, one for every language.
The problem now is when for instance a French BE-user logs in to the typo
backend he will still be able to see ALL the other language content columns
within a page overview ( all the page contents of the other 3 languages).
But can only edit the language which he is assigned.

What I am trying to accomplish is that every BE-user can only see the
language column he is assigned and is able to edit and the other 3 language
columns will be hidden.

How can I do this?