[Typo3] how to change one of the three layouts for filelinks

Markus Massak markus.massak at dataport.at
Tue Oct 4 00:14:28 CEST 2005

if someone's interested:
 the easiest for me was to hack the source of
class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php.
Simply added the following piece of code from line 262 :

// Workaround for displaying descriptions as link instead of filenames

$dummy = $filesData[$key]['linkedFilenameParts'][1];

$dummy = substr($dummy, 0,
strpos($dummy,">")-1).$filesData[$key]['description'].'</a>';

news:mailman.1.1128196179.15300.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...