[Typo3] EXT: sg_glossary - what rewrites the URLs like this???

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:35:51 CEST 2005

This is what has happened.  We installed extended glossary (0.12.5).  It
worked well.  Then we tried to make realURL work by putting the supplied
sample .htaccess file in the DocumentRoot.  RealURL did not work for
some reason.  Then we moved .htaccess out of the way.  All the pages
except the glossary page work as they did before we tested realURL.
Clicking any letter in the glossary index (All 0-9 A B etc.) returns
'Not Found'.  I noticed the URL changed from

http://www.my.edu/index.php?id=699&no_cache=1&L=&tx_sgglossary_pi1%5Bsearchmode%5D=1&tx_sgglossary_pi1%5Bsearch%5D%5Babc%5D=a%E4

http://www.my.edu/699/?id=699&no_cache=1&L=&tx_sgglossary_pi1%5Bsearchmode%5D=1&tx_sgglossary_pi1%5Bsearch%5D%5Babc%5D=a%E4

Our httpd.conf does not have any Rewrite rules.  I tried to recreate the
glossary page but that did not help at all.  I also cleared all the cache.

Anybody know what could be the problem?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bing