[Typo3] Which RTE?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 20:19:08 CEST 2005

Hi again everybody,

I've "was" (key word) using the HTMLArea RTE, but as I
used it, I noticed how it took control of *every*
ounce of formatting - even that which it had no
business controlling (like my chatbox!).

That said, I'm wondering what is a good, simple RTE
that can be used by front and back end users. I'd also
like one which is easy to install if possible. If you
have any recommendations, I would really appreciate
it!

Thanks!
-Scott.