[Typo3] Blank chatbox

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 18:54:33 CEST 2005

Hello everyone,

I have downloaded and installed the chatbox extension,
and then inserted the plugin into one of my pages.
When I log in and view the page containing the
chatbox, I can see the chatbox and type in it.
However, when I click "Say!", nothing appears in the
chat window. Can you please help me figure out why? I
contacted the author (grea guy also!) but I don't want
to hassle him too much. btw - I have the milliseconds
set to 6000.

Thanks!
-Scott.