[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Marlies C mc at mcuniverse.com
Mon Oct 3 18:24:59 CEST 2005

"Elmar Hinz" <elmar.hinz at vcd-berlin.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1128303930.30570.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> regularly at our european midnight the typo3.english is getting very
> silent. In times of internet this seems to be a little surprising. I would
> espect that traffic from south and north amarica would still be ongoing
> and later that of asian and australien people.
>
> But it seems that typo3 is still a very european project, although it is
> based on the internet and on international standards. What is the reason
> for this? Do they have a secret os-cms-project overthere, that can compare
> typo3?
>
> Elmar

There is more going on in North America than meets the eye. We,
www.enomaly.net, have created over 100 TYPO3 sites and we are located in
Toronto, Canada. The main office is in Toronto, but I live further east in
Halifax/Dartmouth and am the research person for our company as I speak
German and English. Also I write my own TYPO3 tutorials that are all freely
available at my website, www.mcuniverse.com  and I create WINK tutorials.
There might be an English book in our future also. So things are definitely
looking up in North America. Living in North America also has the advantage
that if I post a question in my evening, when I get up in the morning there
is usually an answer waiting for me.

Regards,
Marlies
www.enomaly.net