[Typo3] Strange variable link behaviour after switching toSimulateStaticDocuments

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Oct 3 15:57:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

> Nope, nowhere manually. Just the "config.linkVars=L". that's it.

Do you use the language detection extension (rlmp_language_detection)?
I did once and it was the reason I had a doubled L variable. I never
dug deeper into that though, I just removed the extension and it was
fine. I see now that there is a Language Detection - Extended
(sr_language_detect) extension, which maybe works better...

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique