[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Matthias Stuebner news at stuebner.de
Mon Oct 3 11:12:38 CEST 2005

Am Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:32:17 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Scotty C:

> The problem with Typo3 and America (that I notice) is
> that it is very hard to find translated support pages
> - just about everything is in German.

Is what? In German? Havn't seen so much. When you look at typo3.org the
documentation matrix shows 90% of all docs in english, or might the britsh
flag confise americans? ;-) Each and any document is written in english (or
something that claims to be english), so that shouldn't be difficult.

Ok, Amazon doesn't list so many books in english, just ISBN 1904811418.
--
mfg Matthias