[Typo3] Copy tmpl from ext to filetree?

T.Joga email at welho.com
Mon Oct 3 08:56:46 CEST 2005

Uups, my path name was too short - I used path from my FTP-prog. I dont
have access below /public/ and didnt realize that it was necessary to
use dirs below that too.
There is right path to the folders in "Install Tool" -> "1. basic
configuration" -> scroll the page down and there is location of the
install tool script (PATH_thisScript:).
Thanks C!