[Typo3] Problems with content element after moving site

Heckmaenner Webmaster webmaster at heckmaenner.de
Mon Oct 3 06:20:40 CEST 2005

I moved my typo3 site (3.8.0) from one server to another due to provider change and move to dedicated server.

While most of the site was running just fine immediately, I am struggeling with some strange behavious of the standard content elements. The width of the main content column is somehow screwed up and the text w/ image content spans accross th eentire browser window, when it was restricted in width before. Also, my 3 column image content seems to move into a center position of however wide the browser window is.

Can anybody shed some light on this? Appreciate your help.

Andy