[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 05:54:09 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm from Germany, married now and living in Oklahoma, so I guess I get the
best of both worlds: I can read all the English and German documentation.
To be honest though, there hasn't been a problem that could be solved with
English docs or mailing list; talking of which, it IS an awesome source of
information!!

I got hooked with T3 because it looked so complicated. Ya, I am weird. I
used Mambo in my own site since I didn't have good hosting, but now I am
doing a few sites in T3, including my own. All focus around Christian
stuff: University of Oklahoma Baptist Student Union (www.oubsu.org), Life
Impact Conference in OKC (www.lifeimpactokc.org), my own personal site
(www.koehler.uni.cc) and soon another site for Project Impact (still under
construction, sorry :) )
Three of those sites run on one Typo3 installation, with different domain
records. Awesome little program!
All of them are also done in TV!

I am now trying to get into extension programming; I am currently working
on the cwt_community extension, trying to make it similar to facebook. We
will see....pretty busy time at the moment!

Anyway, good to see people from here get more involved! I tried to get
some more traffic on the US usergroup list, but it didn't last long; the
English list is still the way to get a discussion going!

Have a good night everyone!

Christoph