[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Mon Oct 3 05:43:44 CEST 2005

I am in the NorthEast of the U.S. and agree that the learning curve is steep
and challenge-full.  Personally, I enjoy knowing that with Typo3, I am a
part of an international community where U.S. Americans are not dominant.
However, this perspective is not necessarily the cultural norm in the U.S.!
Typo3 is not much about instant gratification (at least not until you've
worked with it for a while).  Typo3 can make a person feel powerless and at
the mercy of more experienced users.  I imagine that the learning curve,
combined with this sort of power-laden cultural disconnect that Americans
are not accustomed to, conspire to deter Americans from embracing Typo3 to
quickly...

Chris