[Typo3] Is TYPO3 used in amarica at all

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Oct 3 05:35:39 CEST 2005

I think some of it has been slower adoption of open source software by
US companies than European companies.  Since TYPO3 is more powerful and
complex than some of its open source competitors, its a little tougher
for someone to learn TYPO3 for a small side or freelance projects.

That said, it seems like the number of users in the US has been
increasing lately (at least compared to a couple years ago when I
discovered TYPO3).  I'm currently a part of a non-profit ministry
(www.webempoweredchurch.com) creating TYPO3 extensions for use in the
church and we're starting to see increased adoption in churches across
the United States.

Jeff