[Typo3] select pages shown in dinamic menu.

ncahen @ associatives.org ncahen at associatives.org
Sun Oct 2 23:37:03 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am creating a site for a comunity of social workers and NGO in Latin
America. It is my first typo3 site. I have read the . Getting started,
the MT1, a part of the famous book. I am not a pro, and Typo3 reminds me
that all the time... But step by step, I am getting in this exciting new
world.

I have created a template with a dinamic menu, and it works. Now, I
would like to create a dinamic menu that just shows a selected part of
the available pages of the site. I've searched that in the TS REF, in
the lists archives, in the book... but didn't find anything. I know that
it is very probable this info can be found in those documents, but I
did'nt success...

I wish a  great new week for all the list members.

Any help very welcome,  :-)

Nicolas

Nicolas Cahen

Proyecto de comunidad virtual Volens para las Américas
nico at volensamerica.org
Skype: bamboulasamana
Cel.: 1-809/8158188