[Typo3] Custom "Style Buttons" in RTE

Mihaela Hristache elah at radum.org
Sun Oct 2 15:46:45 CEST 2005

 Hi,

 I have RTE: HTML Area extension istalled, but how can I do at least one
"style button"? Because until now I haven't figure it out. :(

 What I want is to create a customized button or option like "My text" so that
should be possible with
 or

I would like to have the possiblity that one button - for example the
paragraph button, to have customizable options. So it would not necessarily
be about inventing new buttons, but adding options to existing buttons would
help.

 Thanks,
 Mihaela